View Single Post
(#24)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Tell her once

Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Stars we'll meet in Heaven - 08-24-2010, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petal View Post

Mrs.Jan Crouch gonna go to heavens, an whens she get her angel wings they gonna be all pinks, it true

this here videos be all abouts them sattellite technolologys, an how them technolologys be real good cuz Mrs.Crouch's bootiful face an hair an eyelashs be zippity-zappin all over the whole entire worlds, she be travellin in them outer spaces! an that mean she kinda already be up in them heavens, yay!

How about a warning Petal. I just had breakfast and now it isn't sitting very well......Mercy..... I hope I wind up on the side of Heaven where Jan Crouch isn't. She looks like she's running for the presidency of the Hookers for Jesus Club.

Nahum 1:2

God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

If God is Love ... Who created Hell??!!