View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is on Drugs Messicant

WorldWideGodmockingWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.WorldWideGodmockingWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.WorldWideGodmockingWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.WorldWideGodmockingWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.WorldWideGodmockingWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: So you wonder why you were raped? Your skirt was too short. - 11-15-2013, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
  1. Of course, all True Christians™ do. God ignores the unworthy. Perhaps that is why all you hear is deafening silence. Read the Bible, listen to Jesus whisper with soothing breath, His sweet Word.
  2. There have been NO verbal attacks. Biblical rebukkings perhaps, by those that actually Follow the Holy Bible. You should read it some time.
  3. No, a whore is a person who flunts herself. Like you do. It is your choice. Not mine. I just am aware of the danger signs. It is all in the Bible. You should read it.
  4. Group photo? Of over 52,000 people? Are you insane? Tell you want, first you go count haw many grains of sand is on the beach. While you are doing that, I'll get the picture together. I am sorry to find you are so ashamed of your homely looks and the shameful parents you have to be unwilling to share a simple image of them. I'll pray for God to fix your appearance.
1.- You just hear him because you surely are in drugs

2.- Oh really?

Quote:
Look above. You prostitues are always in such a hurry. I am suprised your lips do not have friction burns.
Calling prostitute to a person you don't ever know just because you can't give a proper answer, yeah, that's not a verbal attack ¬¬

3.- No thanks, I don't like fairytales mixed with gore and violence, I prefer normal books

4.- Well, excuse me, I asked for that photo before you told me Landover was so huge, well, if that's true, because I don't believe this cult has so many brainless followers, but I think the internet is full of creeps with no life anyways