View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default How do you get in tasteful people to leave the neighborhood? - 12-21-2019, 04:36 PM

I am aware this has never been an issue in the gated community of Freehold but for the past two weeks where I live, I have seen a man with dreadlocks, metal teeth, and pink flamingo wings walking up and down the sidewalk every so often. I am afraid to talk to this person but suspect that they may be either an atheist or Catholic. It makes me uncomfortable to live where I’m at and was hoping for advice on this issue. I brought it up with my Pa and he proceeded to throw up in the toilet after seeing the same person. This man is clearly a nuisance and if he’s causing my Pa to throw up, I am genuinely worried.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).