View Single Post
(#12)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 11 deadly sins of the Catholic Church - 11-27-2007, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfresh130 View Post
this truly makes me laugh. As a Catholic, i know that none of the things listed on your list are true. in fact, they are laughably stupid. i don't really understand Christians that hate Catholics,
What isn't true? That the pope supported cocaine-abuse?
That cathylick priests rape altar boys? That you engage in idolatry?
That you break commandments and oppose Biblical teaching? (Try Matthew 23:9!)
All those are true.

Quote:
because face it - your religion came from mine.
Oh really?
Then tell me, what was it: John the BAPTIST, or John the catholic?
And the first Christians weren't cathylicks at all. The disciples weren't, Paul weren't..

Quote:
i really could care less about your beliefs, though - i really have no time for worthless bigots.
We? Bigots..? And this coming from a catholic?
Friend, can you spell "hypocrisy"?

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13