Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Introduction - 04-13-2015, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedIndiviual View Post
Wiccans are a branch of Pagans that do rituals and spells.

I'm not Wiccan myself, though witch is the most accurate description you can give a Wiccan.

Also, the pentagram is a symbol of Paganism (as long as it piffleing points up, down is for Satanists)
Hello, Mr. Concerned. I've been reading your posts with some interest. However, I'm afraid that you do not know what paganism is. By stating "I'm a Pagan" you're identifying yourself as a "heathen," which is something that no pagan or heathen would do.

"Paganism" is basically a derogatory term given by followers of one religion to followers of other religions. There is/was no one single pagan religion - this term was generously applied by Christians to followers of many traditional European religions; religions which did not belong to Judeo-Christian tradition but venerated a variety of locally worshiped deities instead.

Followers of these religions have been systematically exterminated in the Middle Ages. Hence, there are no pagans today - at best, there are some neo-pagans, who are people who basically whitewashed historical and archaeological data about pagan religions, eliminating such important pillars of these religions as human sacrifice.

In conclusion, you're not a pagan, Mr. Concerned. Rather, you're a neo-pagan wannabe, either completely ignorant about history or a liar who tries to hide that dark, bloody history.

So, which one are you, Mr. "Pagan?"

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.