View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Jesuit Insurgency Operative
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Eurotrash Messicant Italian Liar Perv Evil Devil's Trill Sonata Reaper Condemned Sinner Devil

Location: The evil city of Rome in the evil country of Italy, who was once Holy
Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Greetings from the depths of Hell - 10-01-2019, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Oh my Lord...! Is that... a transvestite Buddha?!?

Well, according to various sources, he/she is a virgin who comes in help of Buddhists who chant a prayer dedicated to her boss (another Buddha). Japanese Catholics used her statue and pretended it was Mary, because he/she shares some of the similarities (and it is not the only similarity we share with the various Buddhist schools in the East).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Hey, maybe you can answer a question I've had for some time now. I've seen once parishioners of a St. Mary of Perpetual Help get very excited because an image of St. Mary of Częstochowa was coming to visit, and somehow the idea that one St. Mary could visit another St. Mary even though they are supposed to be the same St. Mary did not blow out their minds. Can you explain to me the logic behind this? Aside from the obvious idolatry (believing that the images are somehow substitute for one dead woman).

Well, it is hard to explain to people who don't believe in a Catholic "idolatry". But let's say that we Catholics know that Mary is one. However we also know that she appears in different forms (that i will not list because there are too many of them). As for the lack of use of dead bodies, don't worry, we haven't forgotten them, we still have some bones of our Saints in their Cathedrals, not to always to public eyes tought.