Thread: Hi
View Single Post
(#119)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Mission to Las Vegas

Living_Water has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Living_Water has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Living_Water has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Living_Water has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Living_Water has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Living_Water has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Living_Water has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Hi - 03-21-2011, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Caron-(stage name "Sierra") View Post
Hmm.. Never.
Sadly it seems we're not able to help you find God. Maybe you should leave and take your pervertic life style with you.

1 Corintians 5:9-13:

I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Know that if you'll continue your life with satan, you will be met with Sword of God!

Romans 13:4:

For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Caron-(stage name "Sierra") View Post
I doubt anyone cares, but I decided to wear black eyeliner instead to go with my goth outfit
You have chosen your way (down). There's a perfect thread on God's favourite forums for goths like you:
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=18345

Revelation 22:1:
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.