View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Study proves blue eyed white people are smarter. - 02-06-2010, 06:20 PM

The truth about Aryan Blond & Blue eyed smartness has long been suppressed by uppity negoes, messican drug cartels, and especially Hollywood joos (Mel Gibson was right!).

The Whiter & Blue eyed ya gets, the brainer and more pleasing to the Lord a humans can become. It is like extra credit bestowed upon a chosen race. A master race born to leads and benefits from the Lords' Holy prosperity per they enhanced Whiteness. {note: albinos dont' count as much cause their pink beedie eyes are a bit over-the-edge}

I have long been a fan of the Creation Science experiments preformed at the Landover Lebensborn Program (endorsed by Ann Coulter herself!). I have even ordered the LLP video tape series of the special Landover Youth Squad in training exercises.

Sister Verna and I only have 1/2 of the equation for purity (Blue eyes) but I have been emailing some real White blue-eyed girls in Latvia and sending them a thermos bottle of my seed to experiment with. I met one called Anastassia and she will even come to US of A (if I send her enough money) and participate in some experiments with me to see if maybe ....
Oops, Verna is looking over my shoulder as I write...

Anyways, way to go Landover Lebensborn!
Say Hi to those cute Blonde & Blue-eyed SMARTEST future breeders and wives of our Christian soldiers...

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski
Sister Verna Too {don't nobody mention my seed thermos , please}