View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Professor of Engrish

True Christian Lady Virgin Best stoning bucket Yellow peril

Location: original is Japan but now am student in America here (am go for be engineer)
Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hitoshi has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Ask Japanese (is for ask question for Japanese) - 10-06-2006, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
Hit that note and every red-blooded woman will be crossing her legs, dear.

Now, what is the purpose of the salariman? I have deduced that he is a performance artist of sorts, but as with all artsy-fartsy nonsense I don't quite 'get' the deeper meaning ... what are these men trying to say to us by sleeping in public?
Japanese not lazy like american. these salariman are work hard long hour this is why sleeping in public.

I am work hard long hour with american women so I am sometime sleep in public too.