View Single Post
(#2)
Old
True Christian™ and Honorary White Man
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Republican Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Christian Love Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus

The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: A Humane proposal to end the suffering of Chinamen, Italians, Koreans and Iranians - 03-26-2020, 08:11 PM

Too humane for them there Chinamen, if you ask me.

The other day there were a fat white man who tell me: “Also, dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian American, please.”

As if we should be worryin’ about the feelings of Chinamen in this day and age of the Chinese Chinavirus.

I say close off their country, nothing in or out, and when food is dwindling and the Chinamen get desperate, the rest of the world can watch them doing kung fu on each other.

It would be like Survivor, except the losers die instead getting voted off that there island.

Pastor and CEO, Shatter Creek Baptist Church.