View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese abo lover
Under Investigation

Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default How I was saved from being sent to hell - 07-12-2014, 02:16 PM

See I used to be black but one day I saw how much they sinned and I decided I would become white, I have undergone intense surgery to become white and I am now a avid believer of the holy god almighty PRAISE HIS NAME!