View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Lovely 4th of July :) Took kids to visit migrant cells! - 07-05-2019, 03:53 AM

Oh it's been a full day. My whole mobile park unit planned a day trip down to Hastings Migrant Holding at MacAllen, TX. I took all my surviving kids along, as a mother I know it's a duty to teach my kids the difference between Real Americans born of this God-kissed soil, from smelly brown pretenders trying to sneak into our blessed country and rob our freedoms.

Correctional Sergeant John Handler was a Real Gentleman -- he lead our group into the holding pen where we set up lawn chairs and held out scrap taken from the community slop bin. We offered them to the salivating criminals writhing behind the grates -- not without reciting Scripture first! I said to my kids, "Remember, we aren't here to spoil this undeserving lot. Christ paid for our sins with His own blood, and these wetbacks will pay for breaking the law! The least they can do is admit to their depraved mistakes and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, into their hearts so that one day, they just may squeak their way into Heaven to be sort of competent gardeners and maids for our gold-plated manors."

Matthew 25:35-36

For I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

(Below: The Rockford Immaculate Community Housings shares the Good News, and slightly past best-before scraps with noisy detainees crying for Jesus to save them ** Yes, we did hear the name Jesus shouted a lot! And yes, that's me in pink )

(Boomhauer reads a kids book from the gift shop - What Happens to Stinky People Who Don't Belong in America? He laughed in delight as Sheriff Whitman heroically removes a crazed Mexican from the saloon, saving the frightened patrons inside from potential danger and rape)