View Single Post
(#350)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

NickyN is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Only Sluts Get Raped! (1st Timothy 2:9) - 07-28-2019, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahalia View Post
What? okay, I understand. People who wear slutty clothes are more likely to get raped. But what about me? I was thirteen and wearing sweats and a baggy sweatshirt. I barely even looked like a girl, let alone slut. So how was I acting slutty? I was walking home from my friends house, happy and innocent. When I was forcefully grabbed and taking to a fence and raped. How was I dressed like a slut? I don't think I was. My parents never let me even wear shorts, they thought it was slutty. And what do I do now? it's been four years. Do I marry him? A homeless man who died two years later jumping in front of a car? What do you do? Because I am not marrying ashes. I hope I'm not appearing rude but the fact that you say that only sluts get raped is confusing to me, I know a girl who was raped in her home at midnight. Someone broke in and raped her. What was she wearing? A nightgown.
Hey Mahalia,I am terribly sorry for what happened. This should have never happened to you. Rape is never okay.. Especially with a 13 year old. While it is true that women who dress provocatively are more likely to be raped, i have to admit.. Some men will rape for the fun of it... Some men are just disgusting and evil. I assure you however, God will get them on the day of judgement and they will pay for their sin. Meanwhile, you continue to avoid wearing short skirts, short shorts, croptops and other immodest clothing so that you will be blameless when God condemns the rapists.

I also hope you did not get pregnant. That would be even worse.

I'd actually really like to get to know you. I'm actually 16. I'd be happy to support you in any way possible. God bless you Mahalia. Here's my number
*****Number deleted cause this is not Tinder*****