View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

confusedchristian09 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.confusedchristian09 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Castrating my son? - 04-14-2010, 03:31 AM

I am not athiest, I believe in God. I just don't see why you would even consider castration, or physically beating (I'm not saying some physical punishment isn't right, spanking, etc etc but beatings no)

Now the prior posts seemed to be talking about different things etc etc, with some DEBATING though it seems like only some ppl are being punished (banned etc, labeled as bound for aEternal damnation, I'm sorry but that is RIDICULUS, you all are human you all have no right to judge people that way, a sinner yes, damned to hell no.

To even act like you all have that power seems a sin in itself........playing GOD much??????? well I'll almost assuredly get banned/damned to hell or whatever by the high and mighty pastors, etc of landover baptist for this little outburst.

Nice discussions last time I checked forums are for discussing issues which is in itself DEBATING, even though only some people seem to get infractions hmmmm go figure its only the people who aren't stuck in the old testament

nice chatting with you all!!!
sincerely,
ConfusedChristian09 (someone who is not going to HELL no matter what you all say/think/pass judgement on etc etc. matter of fact I'd take in to account how you are interacting with your fellow man but thats just me.)

Hope to see you all in heaven....