View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The True Christian™ Art Critic - Assess your Favorite Jesus Pictures to Avoid HELL - 10-07-2014, 04:53 AM

Yes. Harsha Shah here. I wish to show you my favourite piece of artwork of Jesus.

Yes, it is beautiful. Jesus is walking together with buddha, the holy cow and krishna and there are also statues of indigenous American peoples. The style is naive, I know, but not unlike that of Grandma Moses, a famous American painter. They are happy, they are respecting one another, yes! They are walking to the same direction, I am thinking, to human happiness. They have only a narrow bridge and beyond the bridge is the land of reconciliation of all faiths. And there is no big chasm, only a friendly brook to pass. All together for the common goal. I think jesus would have wanted this. Yes, he certainly would. This is very useful and I have been showing it at school to children who seem to understand it intuitively. Beautiful. Yes.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!