View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Melissa D is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Melissa D is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 04-13-2010, 06:13 PM

Incredible! Reverend Sir that is an absolutely amazing stroke of scientific genius Do you have a book published about these findings? I will buy it in a heartbeat.
I've always wondered about this ever since I heard about a cluster of stars called the jewelery box which twinkles like diamonds in the sky (and after I read the Bible, of course). I have a question though: can these diamond stars be different colours? Atheist scientists say they are different colours because of different gases, which I've always found silly because there's no gravity in space and the gas wouldn't be able to cling to the star anyways. But the jewelery box constellation is many different coloured stars. I had the pleasure of seeing it through a telescope once. Do you get different coloured diamonds?

John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.