View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

sportzgrl33 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why Lutherans are a cult - 12-26-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Luther did liken the Pope's pronouncements to breaking wind.

But Luther scribbled his own Bible translation in German (ptooie) rather than waiting on the AV 1611 which was done in the heavenly tongue (English).
He transcribed the Bible to German so that the people of his country could read and understand the Bible for themselves and be able to chose which church they belonged to based on what the Bible said and not what people were telling them.

Quote:
We've been over this before very recently. It's pretty simple. They ordain women who deny Christ. That's not very Christian.
Not all denominations ordain women. The denomination I am in doesn't. Nor does my denomination allow gays to be pastors.

Quote:
To fall from grace - that would require that we start to sin..
And he that sins, he isn't Saved. And never was.
So you believe that you never sin? I'm a bit confused by that, sorry.

Quote:
Are you sure you're a Lutheran?

I heard that Martin Luther was in favor of taking away the property of Jews and forcing them into slave labor. Some people would consider that hate and bigotry and just plain rude.

I guess Lutherans don't!
Nope. We don't believe that. I've never saw where Martin Luther did either, but I'm not claiming to know everything that Martin Luther thought.