View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Italians taking over Europe - 08-30-2007, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerItalia View Post
Hey piffle you man, You say that behind the Pc screen, If I saw you I'd piffleing kill you no joke about that, Come to England and say that.

Well I'm half English aswel, And It's Dago these days. Get it right old man.

Sicilian pride, piffle Jesus and the holy cross
Oh, you are Italian-Sicilian until we out them as the Pope's butt-bunnies and then you become English? That's even worse. You are all fags and don't even have decent fast-food. The chilled sandwich, sold at absurd prices, using bread 'baked' by the Chorleywood Process (Google or Wiki it) limp, tasteless lettuce and reconstituted slaughterhouse slurry (meat) is the UK fast food, often available in vending machines that do not give change, or peddled by suppliers in the entrance halls of corporate buildings. One does have to chuck in some slops for the pigs, if you want any yield from them. Or there is always the ubiquitous pot noodle, served lukewarm with mayonnaise.

Come up to Scotland one of these days and I'll show you what we do to sassy teenagers and Italians.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6