View Single Post
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why are Lutherans a cult - 10-05-2007, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post

I was just reading for real under the title forum. I sure do understand why Catholics, Wiccans, Santanists, Mormons, and more are false Religions and Cults ... But what is wrong about Lutherans?

The only thing I know is they are close to catholism???? Not sure.

Anywho, can someone explain this to my sad humble soul. Thank you.
AAARRRGGGHH! what's wrong with Lutherans?

They are another false-doctrine-watered-down-euro-fied church of lies, inspired of the devil from the get-go, and they even serve the communion bread and wine, just like cathy-lickers! Oh sure, they dumped the pope and some of the Romanizer nonsense, just like the English church did, but it was still based on the original corruption to begin with, so it didn't succeed and never got the Truth™ of Jesus.

Besides that they are humorless, and boring as HELL, and if you go there, you will go there! (get it, get it?)

1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...