View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS

C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Just when I thought I'd heard it all... - 11-09-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenNettles View Post
It reminds me of a song I used to hear as a kid at summer camp.

It went like this.

***Uselessly lame lyrics containing badly disguised and too obvious references to anal sex removed by your friendly moderator***
Miss Nettles, if I'm interpreting the title of this particular area of this Godly forum correctly ("Promise Enforcers - Men Only!"), I'm drawing the conclusion that you are bereft of respect for those to whom God requires you to supplicate yourself; men. The slime that repeatedly oozes from your mind, that the men of God who oversee this gathering of Christians must then purify for general viewing, apparently has no limits. You should be ashamed of yourself and embarrassed by your own lack of couth. That you are unfamiliar with God's requirements is obvious.

1 Timothy 2: 11-15

11 Let the woman learne in silence with all subiection:
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to vsurpe authoritie ouer the man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eue:
14 And Adam was not deceiued, but the woman being deceiued was in the transgression:
15 Notwithstanding she shall be saued in child-bearing, if they continue in faith and charitie, and holinesse, with sobrietie.

Why you find these of God's words so difficult to understand is a mystery to all of us. It couldn't be clearer. That you will most likely not be saved in child-bearing means your eternal fate is sealed. That said, I would encourage you to turn your attention entirely toward readying yourself for procreation, first by improving your overall appeal to Christian men whose God-given biological imperative informs their tastes when considering potential mates. You currently are not able to stir that biological imperative in any Christian men as you have made a spectacle of yourself through your sinful displays of lust and gluttony.

In the future, I hope you'll have enough decency to refrain from appearing in this particular clearly-labeled corner of this Godly forum, if for no other reason than that of sparing yourself further embarrassment, assuming you have the capacity to feel such things. There is reason to believe you might indeed lack that capacity.