View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Jesuit Insurgency Operative
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Eurotrash Messicant Italian Liar Perv Evil Devil's Trill Sonata Reaper Condemned Sinner Devil

Location: The evil city of Rome in the evil country of Italy, who was once Holy
Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Greetings from the depths of Hell - 09-30-2019, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Beast View Post
G'day fellow primates and Ave Satanas!

You may call me Beast and I'm your friendly, faithless neighbourhood pansexual transgender alterhuman menace. Indeed, I am helplessly and gleefully unsaved, though you are welcome to try anyway.

In my free time, I love to create art (mostly furry/anthro art), listen to music, play video games, preserve and collect bones and other lovely dead things and spend time outdoors, camping or hiking.

I went to the local village church twice or so, and not by choice. Still counts though, right?

A bible verse, as required:

"Do unto others as they do unto you."
-Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

I have yet to find Jesus. I'm sure there's some more qualified people working on that already, though. Will let you know if I do happen upon anything, though. Would make a sick addition to my collection, I'm sure.

Anyway... I'm here to make conversation, mostly.
Pleased to meet you.
Hello Mr. Beast. I'm very sad to hear that you choose to follow what a book written by a Joo who didn't even believed in it, instead of following the truth. By the way, you said that you live in a village. Does that mean that your connection is very lame? But that's not what matters. The important thing is that you are here and you can be saved if the Church of your village is a Catholic one. Otherwise, you can still ask a missionary priest to baptize you, if you see one. You have not to worry: like Satan, God himself wants in his faith people from every race. So much that we have an Our Lady of every races. Here we have some of them:

European Virgin Mary

African Virgin Mary (Not to be confused with Black Madonnas)

Indian Virgin Mary

Native American Virgin Mary

Chinese Virgin Mary

Japanese Virgin Mary (or i think that she is)

Haitian Virgin Mary

And there are many more of them. You just need to pick one and you will be saved. I pray that it will happen very soon.