View Single Post
(#79)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Facepalm The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Sissy Cry Baby The swine behind the pearl Negroe Poster Yellow peril Demonized Democrat Beastiality Perv Homer Potty mouth Caution - Poster is Crazy Langobard

upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Hello, it's good to see you - 03-14-2020, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Dear Person,

I have been wondering what caused your baldness?

Isaiah 22:12
And in that day did the Lord GOD of hosts call to weeping, and to mourning, and to baldness, and to girding with sackcloth:

Was there an incident that made you cut or lose your hair? As always, hair loss is a sign of great sorrow, often because of trespasses by the Humpty Dumpty himself.

Amos 8:10
And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

What was your trespass and why not wear the sackcloth? Inquiring, True Christian™ minds need to know.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer

Hello Elmer.

I lost my hair after a traumatic incident in my 20's; I was jumped and robbed by a gang of Jewish kids. I lost my my wallet, and my hair, apparently; first it turned white, and then it fell out. Before, I used to have long hair like Jesus. I miss it from time to time.

I believe I wore something resembling a sackcloth during my stay on the Princess Diamond's sick ward for COVID-19. I have some photos of it in my camera roll.