View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A

BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Allow myself to introduce...myself - 07-06-2015, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Huh. I find children are generally self-serving, egotistical creatures of Sin until they realize just how disgusting the LORD really finds them, they understand the need for repentance, and can be truly grateful for Jesus' temporary sacrifice on their behalf (assuming their conversion is real and not another self-serving stunt that makes them feel good in the flesh but hides the fact they are still sinners).

But hey, maybe listening to them tell you why they are right is better. What do I know. I've only been at this a long time, and God Blessed me with the care and raising of many children. I know children better than they know themselves, but what do I know about Saving them?
There was definitely a look on my face! Wow, excellent way to grab their attention - got mine! I haven't had the privilege of witnessing to any child over 5 nor raising any for that matter. I do not nor will I ever think I know more than you when it comes to kids. I'm merely an "uncle" at this point in my life. Poor comparison on my part as I was trying to tie together the idea of how non-believers are like those 3 year olds where I wait for them to state their game, to play along and then find areas to speak out about.

Thank you for instruction - I will most certainly not forget that way of attaining attention from kids.