View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Mr. Rogers liked to diddle girls... and boys too apparently! - 03-06-2019, 03:02 PM

I stumbled onto this article by mistake, thinking Pink News was a shopping site for pink garments to wear to church. I should have known better, seeing that UK handle on the URL.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/03/0...dD1b-4FwirHC3I

So, it is clear, a depraved homer has been allowed to pollute tv-waves for a very long time now, having secretly admitted his perversion of choice to another fellow queer-o.

“well, you know, I must be smack in the middle.”

^Evidently, we know what his preferred position was too, as if he couldn't have made it less obvious.

Now you know, I never let my kids watch his show in the first place! I'd never trust a man who tells children he doesn't know, through a television screen, to be his neighbor. Thankfully, knowing he is in Hell somewhere roasting like a corn-cob gives me some comfort, yet, I still can't shake the imagining of him sandwiched in the middle like oreo creme between a pre-teen's hooch and tally, enjoying two genders of young flesh in one heave.