View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Songs that tempt men into homosexuality - 04-15-2019, 04:17 PM

I think we also need to highlight songs that promote pedophilia (an sub-faction of homosexuality in the broader scope).

Enya is a perfect example. I don't actually recommend sitting through an Enya song, but if you watch the music video for Carribean Blue, I couldn't help but notice scenes of Enya leading a little boy through a jungle and telling him to keep quiet. One might think she was really a priest with a clever wig, but I'm convinced women can do it too. Later in the same video, the little boy stumbles upon two men serving him fudge, no doubt a nod to fudge-packing which I've only recently learnt the nasty slang definition of, along with peter-puffer.