View Single Post
(#53)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 07-10-2010, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrunkenScot View Post
I bet your clothes were soaked through with someone's "Love".
Just the Love of The Lord, Mr Nasty!

Quote:
I bet you just love him drilling his love deep inside you, dear, but you should really look out, the number of sluts he takes into hotel rooms, he's probably got every STI imaginable. And probably a few new ones. He should give himself to medical science, we could learn a lot about venereal diseases by looking at all the ones he catches while forcing his love into all those poor, unsaved women who just happen to have to take their clothes off. Bet he keeps them bent over on their knees until they just can't take it and convert to get him off them.
I have never seen anything so disgusting in my life! No wonder your mind is always in the gutter; I suppose your body needs company after your nightly boozing benders

I will have you know that the good Reverend is in the service of the Lord and will do just about anything to bring women to the Love of God. Just about however, does not include cavorting in sexual liasion with any Sue, Deb or Molly!

You may live your life that way Mr Drunk, as a male prostitute and all round fornicator, but I can assure you, that the Godly Rev Jim certainly does not. Jesus is no man or woman's PIMP!

I would also appreciate it if you would cease and desist derailing Sister Felicity's "Thank you" thread.

Your rudeness knows no bounds.

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!