View Single Post
(#39)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

silverspirit2001 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.silverspirit2001 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.silverspirit2001 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.silverspirit2001 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.silverspirit2001 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.silverspirit2001 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Stars we'll meet in Heaven - 12-09-2010, 10:41 PM

I must admit, I am worried.

You see, I like Handel's Messiah, and Zadok The Greek, and cannot wait to meet him.

But he wrote music for the coronation of George the Second, Father of the despotic George the Third who oppressed the holy American Revolution.

SO Handel, by all accounts did not have a denomination, so we cannot tell if he was a perfidious catholic, or more likely a protestant. Some even suggest he was a humanist!

But to counter I say his quote to a servant on completing the hallelujah chorus “I did think I did see all Heaven before me, and the great God Himself.”

My question, to those closer to GOD than me, is Handel in heaven?