View Single Post
(#145)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Furry How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is on Drugs The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Full of it Retard Posting Cut-and-runner Rides the Short Bus Facepalm

OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Skull Re: It's not me torturing you, it's my inability to make a valid argument - 01-10-2019, 04:22 AM

I've been wanting to say something about this for a very long time but I usually don't get the courage to say this.

The tribulation is upon us. It hasn't started yet but I will. Right now at this very moment satanic people are in the world governments who are apart of a conspiracy to create a new world order, they have been trying to do this since America was founded.

Who do you think killed JFK who do you think killed Martin Luther king jr or ghandi or anybody else. The illuminati are working torwards to set up the anti christ's throne. Dont even get me started on agenda 21

Look I'll try and finish this up and say what I want to say, their is a reason why I joined this website, I joined because I needed to find a holy place that existed on the internet (which is scarce by the way.)

If we all dont wake up the lost people and dont realize who the enemies of christ are then we are already lost. The great tribulation is upon us. The rapture is upon us and if we dont wake them up they will end up in hell.

I know this post will be mocked to oblivion but I just needed warn believers thank you and God bless