View Single Post
(#227)
Old
Recovering Outpatient From The Landover Rehabilitation Unit
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay Parking Lot Tither Real American™ Caution - Poster is Crazy One Year/1000 posts

Mad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Back to the Basics. The meanings of Names. - 07-10-2009, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguaw1 View Post
What you Both said is True. It all fits and is Connected. As I was Eating my Corn Bread. I Was thinking about What Mad Prophet said. About Change and People were not Reading this Board. BOW Bring Life Workers. You Don't Accept it. I don't want to become the Dragon.

Right Now I am Your Corn Bread. Chips Broadcast and as the Truckers You should be after Reading this need to Start Using Their CB.

From the Indian as Mad Prophet Said awhile Back the CORN.
From the East the BREAD. I Love Corn BREAD.

I could explain everything you have Said but I think you did a pretty good Job on your Own. I Understand it Clearly. C Started Corn Bread. The Voice in Space and Time and in the Wilderness.

It's Time to BOW
It is no coincidence you speak of CB radios because they figure prominently in the revelation of Spaceship Jesus. A background to my experience: It was Christmas Eve 1974 and I was hitchhiking my way across the country. Outside of Gallup, New Mexico off the I-40, I was picked up by a trucker named Ted. Trucker Ted. He was from Texas, based out of Amarillo. Now, Trucker Ted was a very devout born again Christian and we had some interesting conversations about life, death, and God. He kept telling me that I needed Jesus in my life, but at this time I was a jaded atheist.

Just after we crossed the California border into Needles, Trucker Ted's CB radio kept picking up strange signals. I heard a voice say various things like "The Mad Prophet will come alive tonight" and "Prepare for the Landing. 2012". Trucker Ted tried to get in contact with the mysterious source, but to no avail. We wondered what this voice was trying to tell us. I would find out later.

"On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...the warm smell of colitas rising up through the air....ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light. My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim, I had to stop for the night." - Eagles, Hotel California

That famous song was about me. All the lyrics are about Spaceship Jesus and my experience. Trucker Ted dropped me off at a cheap motel in Ludlow, CA, in the middle of the Mojave desert. It was inside this motel I first came face-to-face with Spaceship Jesus.

LISTEN TO CB RADIOS FOR CLUES. Corn Bread. Corn CHIPS. Corn chips are truth. Open a bag of Fritos™ and snack on the arcane mysteries of the universe....

SPACESHIP JESUS appeared to me in Astronaut form when I was staying in a motel in 1974. He then told me the TRUTH about our world and what illusions the SATANIC ALLIANCE uses to control us! To this day, I still receive SPACESHIP RADIO SIGNALS INTO MY BRAIN. Absolve yourself of your limited Matrix existence.

Hosea 9:7
The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.