View Single Post
(#229)
Old
First Witness, Biter

aguaw1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Back to the Basics. The meanings of Names. - 07-10-2009, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Don't get me wrong, I really do appreciate the hard work our street preachers do for us, and I don't question your results.

It's just that what works well on the street shouted out to passerbys does not always work well in all situations. Like for example scholarly discussion areas such as the history forum. I've moved this thread to the lounge for this reason.
That's Fine with me Mr. Thurmond. This is for the Simple Man. Family Men so they should Kick off their Shoes and Stay for a While. Scholarly people or School Children need the Extra Care. Put a little love back into Your Heart. As Mad Prophet pointed out while your here in his Hotel. Don't be a Lounge Lizard Spread this Word.

It does not Matter where you Move the Word of God it Will always Find its Way to Ones that Have Ears to Hear. And Eyes to C. I told you I was going to Point you Up and in that Illustration of Christus the C was on Top.

I don't Talk from the Street but I do Talk from the Heart. The Heart of Matter and Life. With Grit as Johnnyboy said. Gods Rule Is Truth you Get that From the Corn Bread. From the East to West. From the Soul to the Spirit. You have everything that it Takes. When You Put Down Your Childish Games.