View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash, greasy bean-chomping spic

Bleeding heart liebral Messicant hippie

francisco.j.donoso is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.francisco.j.donoso is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Just Learned Martin Luther King was a republican. Any of you hang out with him? - 03-23-2013, 02:13 AM

If the post talk about Martin Luther King Jr. let me tell you his words in his "I have a dream" speech are simply beautiful. I searched for some quotes from it

“Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty we are free at last.”

“I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.”

“I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls.”

“Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy.
Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice.
Now is the time to open the doors of opportunity to all of God's children. Now is the time to lift our nation from the qu icksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood.”

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."