View Single Post
(#51)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion? - 12-05-2006, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
I have a balanced diet. Some nights I have Pot Noodles; some nights I have rice and ketchup; on yet another night, I may have partially-denatured chicken placenta. A word of advice: NEVER get a Slav housekeeper. There may be some things Polacks are good for (although I'm still not entirely sure what), but cooking is not one of them.
Rice & ketchup? Is there some corned beef chopped up with some yummy onions, garlic and pimento in the mix somewhere at least?

I'm a poor student, can't afford a housekeeper. I hope the Lord doesn't mind.

Quote:
As a good Christian, it is my duty to stay informed on all the Devil's machinations. I am currently forcing myself to wade through the unbelievably blasphemous rantings of the hellbound LESBIAN Sheila Jeffreys. Her work should be read by everyone, as a prime example of what happens when women try to think: their brains melt down.
Ok, you just stole the top spot in my LBC heart from Pastor Pistle.

Tir'd, and despairing, O celestial maid,
I'm caught, I cry'd, without thy heav'nly aid.
Help me, Diana, help a nymph forlorn,
Devoted to the woods, who long has worn
Thy livery, and long thy quiver born.
- Ovid