Thread: The Open Closet
View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Unsaved trash, limp-wristed nancyboy
Under Investigation

jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Open Closet - 04-22-2015, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
We need to know who the abominations are. We need to be told who is a danger to morality, who wishes to destroy marriage and who hates the American Way.

I take much pleasure in outting the following queers who are an affront to God!

Anderson Cooper

Journalist & TV Presenter
Born 3 June 1967

Ellen Degeneres

Entertainer
Born 26 January 1958

The Fab Five

Reality Show Stars

Jodie Foster

Actress
Born 19 November 1962

Barney Frank

Politician
Born 31 March 1940

Amy Lamé

Entertainer
Born 1970

Jane Lynch

Actress & Comedian
Born 14 July 1960

Rosie O'Donnell

Entertainer
Born 21 March 1962

Please add to the list.

Look on this as a Christian Wiki Project, we will only be done when every homer in the US is exposed!
Again I will say this is hate apon your fellow brothers and sister why do hate when God preaches love. Yes the old testament does hold truths but Jesus teaches his ways are love and they are to be followed. Do you think Jesus had not met a gay man. He most likely has. Do you think he hated or belittled the man. Nooo he loved him and hugged him and said my son you are safe with me and I love you. I preach the truth and the love I give is truth. I expect that to be what Jesus would of said. I hope my words reach the hearts of you all. Again I love all and hope you are all doing well. Lord please forgive this who hate me for my love for the same sex. They're hate is misdirected and uncalled for. Please help them Lord for I have forgiveness them and I know your choices are correct so please if it be your will help them