View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: True Christian Hate - 08-13-2016, 05:35 PM

Greetings Gordon. I have become quite skilled in communicating with white people since I came here to Babylon from my home which is in Jamaica and I would like to offer you some advice on how to deal with them. First of all they place a high value on good writing skills. I myself learned proper English and writing skills at the Methodist School in Kingston. If I was you I would begin each sentence with a capital letter and end with a period. There are many other buttons on the keyboard but we can discuss the proper use of them later. Also I think you should not be so hostile because it makes the Baptists angry. They have to deal with many hostile atheists and they are sensitive. If you want to be rude to the atheists that is OK I suppose because no one cares but I think it is really best to be polite at all times. Also you should brush your teeth every morning and apply a fine oil to your dreads.

Jah Guide
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4