View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cancer on Society Sissy Cry Baby

Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Greetings from an atheist - 05-08-2019, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
As long as you agree to agree with us that followers of all of the above will go to Hell, we're OK with that.

That is great news indeed. It's really worth reading, even if just to see what the fuss is all about. Interestingly, if you do follow through, you'll achieve more than many self-proclaimed "Christians" who live their lives without reading the Bible but just believing stuff they think it should say. Needless to say, when people like that stumble upon our forum, they are rather surprised and often deeply offended.
Mr. not-so-much, despite being a hellbound atheist, knows the Bible much better than the self-proclaimed Christians I mentioned. That means, there's still a shred of hope for his Salvation.

If I may ask, what were the reasons why you rejected Islam?

Oh, don't worry about that - keep posting, and you'll get what you'll deserve.

You just joined, dear. What you say now does sound nice, but let's wait and see if you really worth the trouble. Nothing personal, it's just that we get a lot of hit-and-run posters around here.
Well, I think that faggots and queers are something that should not be normalized ans accepted.

I was a pious muslim child until my 12th year or something. My family is really religoius but my atheist grandfather and a very wise person taught me things, read books with me and stuff like that.

I stopped believing in God, though I did continue reading about Islam and religion in general, and today I am strongly opposed to Islam, as it has no place in Europe nor America.

I understand now that my account has to be approved by department of Faith or whatever you call it, no problem. I am not a hit and run poster and I can wait a bit. I noticed I got my first "cancer of society" badge. I don't mind insulting badges, but I'd really like to get the "Pro life" one.