View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Atheists!! Think you are a moral person? Take the test!! - 02-07-2013, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Jack View Post
Let's say a person positively asserts that your god does not exist, but is open to the idea that Thor might be a real being. Are they not atheist from your perspective seeing as Christians do not acknowledge any other god being besides the god of the Bible? From your perspective, or all intents and purposes, that person that person denies the existence of the only god in existence. But from another person's perspective that same person is an agnostic.
No. That would make you a pagan as you would have a belief in some sort of god even though it is only in a make believe god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Jack View Post
As far as labeling me is concerned I would not call myself a post modernist nor a social constructionist. If I were to label myself the most descriptive terminology I can think of at the moment would be deistic moral relativistic ontologist.
Oh, a tosser then?

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.