View Single Post
(#4)
Old
True Christian™ Icon of Feminine Virtue

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Best stoning bucket Real American™ Teabag Patriot Trump of GOD Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College Stamp of Approval Born again virgin Most Obedient Barney BFF of Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Rejoicing Cup of Jesus Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty GLORY

Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Bible Re: Trinity Foundation - Fake Religious "Watchdog" - 07-24-2021, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
This is truly alarming. We are in the process of purchasing the largest jet in the entire Christian faith, an Airbus A380. Will we have to fill out 10 pounds of forms just the say this Airbus will be used by Pastor Zeke to save souls around the world?

Personally, I have had suspicions about some of the aircraft used by preacher. Particularly I'm suspicious of the one Creflo Dollar owns. But even these should not be allowed to interfere with the flights of our Pastor Zeke.
Amen, dear Brother Mayor Hold! I'm afraid that there are some unscrupulous preachers who will, very willingly, use the Gospel of the , in attempts to solicit money from unsuspecting persons who think they are helping the ministry. We can so thankful that we have no such worries here at . The Almighty has blessed people here, with an anointed, ever-sincere man of the Faith, by giving us our dearly-beloved .

Now, of course, there are some who are not as blessed as we are. Goodness, I can recall when one of those other preachers was telling the people that he needed a very expensive, private jet, so that he would not have to ride in a "tube of demons" (with other passengers).

Quote:
A Texas-based televangelist is facing scrutiny following a recent TV interview in which he defended his use of three private jets and referred to the public as “a bunch of demons” that he needed to avoid while preparing his sermons.
[Reporter Lisa] Guerrero then asks Copeland about a past statement attributed to him, in which he allegedly said he doesn’t use commercial airlines because he doesn’t “want to get into a tube with a bunch of demons.”
https://www.foxnews.com/us/televange...-people-demons

Oh, what a blessed day it shall be when our Pastor's new Airbus has arrived! I so hope that the burdensome paperwork will not be too much of a bother; and, we know that nothing shall stand in the way of the , for .