View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Hellbound Heathen

Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Should We Only Follow SOME Of The Bible? - 01-13-2010, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Lu:19: (12-)24: And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.
Lu:19:25: (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)
Lu:19:26: For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.
Lu:19:27: But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Lu:19:28: And when he had thus spoken, he went before, ascending up to Jerusalem.

See, Sam, the capitalist work ethic pleases Jesus.
Bathfire, we both know the Parable of the Talents has to do with reaping good works. Your platinum plated right wing apologist tongue can't deny that.

Of course, it depends upon which Gospel one looks through to figure out how much gold the servants started off with. I suppose Jesus told the story three different times.

Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.