View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash

Elijah71 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Elijah71 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How To Stone Sinners: Preparing For Palin 2012! - 01-23-2011, 03:43 PM

After reading your post about stoning, i'm even more than eager to take this LAW back to whitehouse. Stoning is better way than this filthy "gas" death. It kills too fast and the sinner won't have time to think, why He didn't serve his Master better.

When thiefs and false believers will get stoned, they feel sorry for their pathetic lives they lived, WITHOUT The God. They will suffer as Jesus suffered because of US.

Jesus didn't feel any pain, but they will. Superman is a good example of Jesus. If you think it even more closely, superman is way more weaker than Jesus was. I have heard that superman becomes weak when there is a cryptonite near by. Jesus didn't have any pathetic weaknesses, than this "hero" called "SUPERman". How SUPER can be this guy, who have no chance in fight against Jesus Christ and God?

Leviticus 20:13, If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
2nd Chronicles 15:13, That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.