View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash, Godmocking foreigner

Full of it

True Sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: "It's your fault if I rape you" pamphlets for teen girls - 03-06-2010, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Rape is not about electricity you idiot, it is about sex! Just read this and it all will be clear: PROOF "rape victims" are whores (CNN)

First you have trivialised the issue with a bad attempt at humour, fair enough, I think you know what I mean by power. (Control over another)

Second, the concept of women crying rape on celebrities is nothing new, and certainly a half-assed magician getting played by a prostitute is hardly your average rape case never mind proof of why rape occurs.

I stand by my statement that appearance has little to do with likelihood of being raped.
Sure, you get the instances of drunken college kids who can't take no for an answer from a provocatively dressed girl, but this is not all that rape is about.