View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster

demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: How WE KILLED FLAPPY BIRD! - 02-12-2014, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
You haven't said anything that makes you look smart. In fact, you just went full retard in this post.

No, this is illiterate.

Seriously, that was mostly not even going into punctuation. Just a little tip, you would seem bit less retarded if you would learn how to write before you start talking about grammar.
Just becuse over the internet I don't sound smart doesn't mean I am stupid and please can you grow up ? Is that too much to ask, I also think you should get a life, then you wouldn't be online talking to people you don't actually know, trying to annoy and insult them.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN