View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Christian Answers: Inquiring Kids Want to Know - 05-15-2019, 06:20 AM

Layla Kuntzqueefer, age 13 - "Hello Dolli, I don't get it. I've been watching Arthur for years, and now his principal looks like he's a butt sniffing homer. I am so confused!

"Rest assured Layla, I would never, under any circumstance, allow any of my kids to watch a fag liberal program like Arthur. If I caught one of mine sneaking to watch such smut, they can bet certainty they'd be getting a belt on their rear with the business end of a stapler gun. The fact is, it's a tv programme about animals doing all sort of lewd acts, unfit for any age.
Leviticus 11:29 “And these are unclean to you among the swarming things that swarm on the ground: the mole rat, the mouse, the great lizard of any kind,

Rats are unclean critters whom God ordained mankind's dominion over. (Genesis 1:26)

It's no surprise that this Mr. Rathburn bears a distinct Jewish nose, which can only mean PBS saw fit to bring a Jewish, fag critter as a TV role model. You dear Layla need to forget this Arthur program immediately, go see your father to wash your eyes out with turpentine and pray to Jesus you have not been brainwashed by liberal opinions over what one can do with rats and other men!