View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Preparing to go to Your Menstra Hut - 07-20-2018, 04:42 PM

Hello, Ladies! I know that such a thread is most likely unnecessary, as the majority of the women here are either constantly pregnant or are quite familiar with the preparation that goes on before we head to our menstra huts. However, I thought I'd make a guide in case there are any women who have never had to use a menstra hut before. As you all know, that time of the month is meant to punish us women for the sins of Eve (Genesis 3:16), but it also causes inconveniences for the men, especially when there's only one female in the house (for example, when a couple is newly married, or when the only female in the household is a mother or a daughter). Here are some of my tips for preparing to go to your menstra hut.

-Don't complain or act upset, as your husband doesn't need to hear your complaints and you don't want to sound like a horrible person for wanting to make your house and your family unclean (Leviticus 15:19-24).
-Make sure the house is clean when you leave it. Even if you're away for 7 days, the men in your house don't want to have things messy.
-If possible, find a female friend to clean the house while you're away. If your husband, father, or brother(s) is willing to let someone else cook for them, have that friend prepare meals too
-If the males in your house will not accept another woman's cooking (or cleaning), make sure that the house is spotless when you leave and the house is full of fresh food.
-Do the men’s laundry a day or two before you go to your hut so they have clean clothes and iron anything that needs to be ironed.
-Make sure that everything is easy to find. Men hate having to look for things.
-Make sure that the refrigerator is filled with meat and food that the men can cook on the grill or otherwise prepare on their own (this includes any food that the males in your house refuse to let you prepare).
-Make a salad or mashed potatoes (preferably mashed potatoes) so the men can have hearty meals.
-Make some bread a day or two (preferably a day) before you go to your hut.
-Bake a pie and put it in the refrigerator so the man or men in your house don't have to go without pie.
-Make sure that there are cold cuts for sandwiches.
-Include instructions on how to use the microwave.
-Make sure there is a variety of food in the house so the menfolk do not have to eat the same thing every day.
-Make sure the refrigerator is stocked with beer and other drinks.

Last, but definitely not least: Make sure your man (or the men in your household) has everything he needs. He is superior, which means that his comfort is more important than yours (Ephesians 5:23-24).

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5