View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Atheist

OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Please help me out - 04-28-2019, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Pastor Zeke has important things to attend. If your message was important, he'll address it. Eventually.

I suspected as much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Third option:

He can (because He's Omnipotent) but He won't (because He wants to stay Eternal).

But here's the thing:

If He will kill Himself (In the Future) He is not (In the Present) Eternal, as He will have an End (In the Future)

So to be Eternal, there must be no chance of Him killing Himself in the Future. As such, He cannot be both able to kill Himself and Eternal.

Please note that each time I say kill I mean erase from existence forever.