View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Deus Vult is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: We are at war. Those that are unsaved can no longer be saved. It's time to cleanse this country. - 05-09-2019, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Dear Miss Vult: Greetings in ' precious Name, and to our assembly, here at . I pray that you have decided, truly, to seek the . And, I must mention that we are a "no nonsense" group of believers here. You will find that all of our Scriptural references come from the . We do not use any of those other watered-down versions, and we do not cherry-pick our favorite verses whilst ignoring others.

We do not usually find messages about war in our INTRODUCTION FORUM. Perhaps you can favor us by telling us a bit about yourself, such as how you became saved by the of (if that has happened), how you plan to serve the in order to avoid burning in forever (which is what you deserve), and what church you currently attend. We'd also love to know what your favorite Bible verse is. And until you do make a message of INTRODUCTION, I am very certain that nobody will be interested in your rant about war.

I'd like to leave you with a Scriptural verse of particular significance, and one that you must consider very seriously: Romans 6:23 " For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

May richly bless you as you find here, at , . We look forward to getting to know you. A blessed day to you, Miss. Sincerely, Isabella W.
Thank you, Ms. White. I was saved by the Lord when I received a vision from Him. He told me His world needed to be cleansed of all non-believers, like the flood He brought down upon Noah and the hellfire he brought to Sodom and Gomorrah. His love only goes so far, and I will serve Him by completing the mission that He has given to me. Do not question my devotion.

Deuteronomy 20:1-4 - When you go to war against your enemies and see horses and chariots and an army greater than yours, do not be afraid of them, because the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be with you.
2 When you are about to go into battle, the priest shall come forward and address the army.
3 He shall say: “Hear, Israel: Today you are going into battle against your enemies. Do not be fainthearted or afraid; do not panic or be terrified by them.
4 For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.”

Deus Vult.