View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Forum Member, lost in space
Forum Member

angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Why can't the English type? - 06-26-2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Bayes View Post
As an Englishman, I find the American attitude to spelling, grammar and punctuation to be inherently lazy. However, the Lord has chosen the US to be His country, and thusly, the American version of English is the correct one. Fact.

As for this Angels character, why do you pretend to be English? Everyone can clearly see that you are not well educated. I'd say by your mockery of both British English and Yank English, you're probably French. Bugger off back to your snails, will you?

How Dare you sir. I am most certainly not French. I am English and proud to be so. You Sir are just here to add more insults, then fine. Be my guest Take the mick out of me, I really couldn't care less about a rude arrogant Englishman, that shows why as a country, we are not cared for, or indeed wanted. I do not have to answer to you, infact I will not waste my time on you.