View Single Post
(#148)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
Drunken gay-enabling degenerate
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral How dumb can you get? Atheist

napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How to spot a homosexual: A step by step guide - 12-17-2010, 02:32 AM

You cannot tell a gay or a lesbian by lookin at them this is one of the bige misconceptions.

If you looked at my daughter you would see a kind, gentle young woman healthy and lovely in every way. I am not boasting but that is who she is.

In fact it is my other daughter the heterosexual who was always more of a tomboy and that just goes to show you that you can not judge one book by its cover. Life is more complicated than that and you are not living in the real world if you push people into prejudged packages. It is all much more complicated (and to tell the truth) nicer than that.

I would say Go Easy on people until they open up to you and then at least you will know who they are inside, not before.