View Single Post
(#173)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

fallingoutboy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fallingoutboy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!! - 05-29-2014, 03:25 AM

Okay SLOW DOWN for just a second. Firstly, I would safely say that ALL Nintendo games are harmless, okay? For the most part, which is like 99.999%, those games are not suggestive in anyway. So, if these games aren't suggestive, then how will they cause people to become sex crazed (which is not a real thing by the way)?
Second, the devices aren't radioactive. I don't know where you got this from, but the radiation in Japan is not flowing into these devices. They are made far away from there, so that claim is ridiculous. Plus, how are so very sure that God was punishing the Japanese? It was a disaster but stuff like that happens all the time. And lastly, the Nintendo Wii is not for raping people! Dear goodness, that is the strangest thing I have heard. Firstly in regarding this, that picture of the device is inaccurate and it does not look like a dildo, so it's obviously not meant for this. Secondly, I don't understand how you can easily say that rape is gonna hurt your children when you say that "sluts" deserve rape? And that our daughters need to be raped because that's supposed to be a good thing? That is horrible and ungodly, to say the least. I am horrified at these claims about rape and just simply frustrated that someone has the audacity to make such wrong claims when there is so much evidence proving all of this wrong. In general, this site attracts all sorts of crazy.