View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Teabag Patriot True Republican Trump of GOD

its_faith has bribed people to get these reputation points.its_faith has bribed people to get these reputation points.its_faith has bribed people to get these reputation points.its_faith has bribed people to get these reputation points.its_faith has bribed people to get these reputation points.its_faith has bribed people to get these reputation points.its_faith has bribed people to get these reputation points.its_faith has bribed people to get these reputation points.its_faith has bribed people to get these reputation points.its_faith has bribed people to get these reputation points.its_faith has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Please Pray for Rep. Steve King of Iowa - 01-27-2019, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
Steve King Steve King is my state senator or representative or whatever I have been voting for him for decades. I can't believe the evil Democrats want to violate his first amendment rights! They want to censor him, I thought we didn't believe in censorship! He should be able to speak his mind without being threatened like this. I can't believe what government has become. I remember when democrats we're civilized, like Republicans, and tried to do what's best for the country, and not just take everybody down. This whole story totally depresses me. Not really depressed, it's just a metaphor.
Well we do believe in censorship. Censorship is good and holy when it is applied to things of a sexual nature but censoring racial slurs is taking it way too far.