View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Cross Churches spread the virus like wildfire. Do we care? NO! - 11-17-2020, 07:25 PM

Since the beginning of the balonavirus "crisis", the media has tried to browbeat Christians with the claim that churches are hotspots of viral spread. Now the numbers are in. A study shows that entering a house of worship multiplies your chance of infection not double, not five, ten, or a dozen times, but 16 times!

Well, so what?

Who cares?

Not the Landover Baptist Church!

Remember that the survival rate of this "deadly disease" is 99%. Should you be counted among the unlucky few that actually manage to die from this thing, you were almost certainly on death's door to begin with whether you knew it or not. For the rest of us, it's little more than a mild cold. Indeed, millions test positive without ever experiencing a single symptom, a fact that casts doubt on the very existence of this so-called pandemic.

But what if the near-impossible somehow happens, and you die of COVID-19?

It doesn't matter.

Really, don't even worry about it. Your lungs may feel like they're full of tar, you may be too weak to open your eyes, but if you're a True Christian and you know your place in Heaven is secure, you'll be rejoicing even as you choke out your last breath. Because death is temporary. It's what happens afterwards, and where your soul ends up, that should be of concern.

Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

It is an act of obscenely blasphemous arrogance and immense idiocy to elevate the wellbeing of your earthly body over your immortal soul.

Let me be clear about this: if the virus is in fact real, and behaves the way we are told it does, then there is a terrific chance that you will catch it at one of our services. We take no precautions against it. Masks of any kind are banned have always been banned as they provide concealment for profane mutterings. "Social distancing" is also frowned upon as contrary to the spirit of Christian fellowship.

We even have members of our congregation with active infections. They're coughing, they're hacking, they're spewing spittle everywhere. Why? Because they're shouting Glory to God! (Really, try to make a joyful noise unto the Lord without letting a few drops fly. You will find it quite difficult.) They deserve to be among us as much as anyone else.

If having the coronavirus raging unchecked inside your body is the apple of your eye, so to speak, you could do no better than to pay us a visit at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday.

And you should do so.

Because that's also the best way to ensure that you go to Heaven instead of Hell. Which is pretty important, isn't it?

I speak for every Christian I know when I say that I would rather go to church, contract the virus, AND DIE... than stay home. Even if staying home meant that I could have avoided infection. Even if skipping just one service could keep me safe.

I wouldn't do it.

Nor should you.

Because if you put the health of your body before your duty to God, you will soon find yourself with much, MUCH bigger problems than a microscopic virus.